Tell her to get the pre methylated folic acid and the coenzymated B vits, I think it will make a marked difference for your friend. The doc is going to poo poo any nutrient questions and leave her in limbo. and not getting well

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Smitty wrote:
I just received another email from my friend with more
info on her health condition.
~~~~~~
Smitty.  Was told I have abnormal homocysteince levels and in researching this
I found this info.  Since my doctor, with ultrasound, also found a shadow on
my kidney which he is monitoring, thought this was interesting.  Also, my mom
died at age 55 of a heart attack, so I'm glad I am getting help on this
condition. Thyroid is fine in my case.  You may want to pass this on to friends.
 Will ask my dr about the type folic acid he has prescribed.
"According to the American Heart Association, homocysteine levels
correlate with genetic factors as well as diet. A diet low in folic
acid and B vitamins has notable links to an increased level of
homocysteine in the blood. Family Doctor.org attests that other causes
include medication use, low thyroid hormone levels, psoriasis and
kidney disease"
~~~~~~~~