Hi

The story goes that if you want high uS you can't use a former pickle jar.
In virgin glass one gallon jar maybe you would get higher uS colloidal
silver. As far as kim-chi we get the wimpy version in America.

garrick

--

Gurdjieff-- How can you expect fairness and decency on a planet of sleeping
people?