I just wanted to let folks know, production for this season has begun - the nice weather finally arrived. This may sound like a sales pitch, well, it really isn't, but it kind of is.. I just got hit with sticker shock, I had to order more supplies, and it set me back a small fortune. My prices are going up effective next week, and the reason for this is multiple..

1) Chispa Pyrite out of Peru has become extinct or not mined anymore. I purchased the last 11lbs that my supplier could get. _ This was costly_, but is enough to get me going for awhile. I will not make orgonite without pyrite in it. It works without it, but it works way better with it. 2) My Crystal Wholesaler has raised prices quite a lot. For small stones, I am paying $35.00 a pound, vs $9 a pound of previous years. Ouch! 3) Metal keeps going up, by the minute. I use a lot of copper/gold/silver, all of them are expensive. Gold is going up constantly. I'm phasing out Aluminum. 4) I changed mold sizes, so my pieces are larger than my initial pricing was factoring. 5) I didn't anticipate on using semi-precious stones, but I am, better quality stuff too. Costs are insane on these but the results are much better.

So if anyone has been holding out, now might be a good time. I'm going to hold off the price increase on any orders coming in this week out of fairness for those that just placed them. But any order coming in after this coming Sunday will have the price increase. Keep in mind, many makers of this stuff are selling similar pieces in the $100-$200 per piece price range for the bigger ones. I've never had an unsatisfied customer in several years of doing this.

As a bonus, any order over placed this week, gets a gold/copper/silver+jasper pendant tossed in for free ($50.00 value), and 2 extra gridders. ($6 value). If you want an order form, let me know in private email and I will send it over. Interestingly, I think this years pieces are by far the best yet. My wife rarely commends on this stuff, but saw my new big pieces, and said "Wow! Those look really cool!".. In 4 years she's never said that before.

Do something great for yourself, and humanity. Thanks, and back to the regularly scheduled program.
(for those that already ordered, orders will start shipping out this week!)