Thanks for all that information on do it yourself laser. Do you see a 940 nm
laser LED that you could do the same thing with? 940 goes deeper into joints
for joints tendons arthritis etc. . Biobeam sells a 940 and a
660<http://www.biobeam.cz/gbr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=118>

Thanks
Garrick