After trying a few different ways to make Lipo-C,I settled on putting the Soy
Lecithin in the cup of DW and let it sit for a couple of hours at room
temp.Then I put two[2] tspns of Ascorbic acid in 1/2 cup of DW plus one tspn of
bicarb [1],let it fizz right down.If I see any sedimentation on the bottom,then
I tweak it by adding a pinch of Vit.C.,if it fizzes then I add a bit more until
no reaction.If the first pinch of C does nothing,then I add a pinch of
bicarb,if it fizzes then I repeat the process until no reaction.I have found
this to give me as close to 100% as you can hope for.In my last four brews I
had two with very slight traces of Leci. floating on top.These seemed to be
from larger sized granules.
When I measure the Lecithin I do notice that the size of the granules do
vary.If I had a precise scale I would try doing it by weight, just to see.

Harold
I use the jewellry cleaner from Harbour Freight now.