You got it backwards.
Anything that clumps is not ionic and won't register on a meter at all.
Brew high, it drops and stays there.
If using only pure water and silver, there are no photo-reactive compounds made...you can store it in direct sunlight in clear glass for years.

Use salt or baking soda as a "starter" THEN the product is sensitive to light. [Silver Chloride and Silver Carbonate ]

Ode