My apologies for not giving H2O2 info.For myself I put in 4 drops of 35% food
grade Hydrogen peroxide[this I get from a compounding pharmacy, without
stabilizers,etc.].For a child I would use a smaller amount as their nasal
passages will be more delicate, try 1 drop in the mix at first.
The sprayer was one from the Pharmacy with a nasal spray in it,which I emptied
out.The bottle was  2 ounces in size with a tapered spout pump.
Incidentally, this mix is also ideal for ear aches too.Same for children, a
smaller amount of H2O2 at first.
For a family I would use my original strength mix in a larger quantity and if
and when necessary,dilute with EIS for a small child.
Sometimes the regular MSM can be a bit harsh,so experiment with it too.
I now use pure Sulfur Crystals instead of MSM, which is a poor form of
Sulfur.Go to WWW.healthtalkhawaii.com for info re same.
I hope this is of some help.

Harold