Is there the

> remotest possibility that the infinitely small silver particles can
> react to the strong magnetism of the MRI machine?

I've somehow missed the original message and only saw the reply. Anyway I
had an MRI body scan earlier this year. I had asolutely no problems. I take
silver erratically but fairly often. I don't take it every day but always
have it with me and can go through a bottle (500mls) in a day or two if my
stomach, throat etc is bad.

The questions they asked before the scan were quite thorough. For instance,
many years ago I tore a hole in the cornea of my eye and since I didn't know
what had caused that, they insisted on x-raying it first to check there were
no metal fragments. I never thought about the silver but as I said, I had no
problems.

Cheers
Kirsteen