Hiya, Gang!

If I could get y'all to either end the political commentary thread or
take it to the Off Topic list, it'd be very nice of ya, and your List
Owner would be most happy.

That'd be the one with the Subject line that looks like:

CS>[Equine_Solutions_Network] people particles on bottom  of jar

Talking about Builder-Burgers and Alumi-nazis on the main list is a
sure recipe for upsetting people and/or distracting us from the more
important things we're doing. We've gotten by this time so far, but
let's not push it, 'kay?

Instructions for joining the OT list are at the web site,
www.silverlist.org ...

Peace, my silvery brethren and sistren...

Mike D.
list owner dude... <<= in strange mood.

<grin>

Archives: