My husband is at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio right now.  He will have
open-heart surgery on Tuesday (aortic valve replacement and cardiac
myeomectomy).  I'll be driving there on Monday to be there for the surgery, and
will remain in Cleveland while he's in the hospital.  Of course, I'm worried
about the surgery itself, but I'm more worried about the opportunities for
infections while he's there.  So I'm taking a gallon of CS -- is that enough?
I'd also like to take some CS gel (courtesy of Ode's kit).  I don't know how
the
hospital staff would feel about an unknown gel product on the incision itself,
so I may not get that done until we're out of there.  Any advice from anyone
will be greatly appreciated.
MA

Archives: