Steve -- at this point, the information won't be going to the other list.  The
moderator has *taken it private* to *protect me from embarrassment* (smile).
I'll honor her effort by returning the favor.  What I'll do after all is said
and done, is make a post to the other list summarizing the information that ws
provided to the moderator -- and I'll try to do that without embarrassing HER.
So -- your post is just fine for the current purposes.  I didn't like the
attitude of the writer either -- it's very hard to overcome that
ignorance/arrogance when you're dealing with someone who believes it.

As background information -- the moderator is a Biochemist who deals in horse
and human health issues.  Her original claim was that CS is unsafe to use in
anything but moderate amounts for a short period of time.  She claims that she
has had "many" clients whose horses are carrying heavy silver loads from
extended CS use.  This is determined by hair analysis.  My response was that
these people are making their CS incorrectly and are producing large-particle
CS
which CAN lodge in the body tissues.  Then along comes this guy from ABL who
says that ionic silver IS large-particle.  This is what I'm trying to respond
to.

Thanks for your help.
MA