From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 3:15 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>help re cholesterol

  I concur with that completely.  Cholesterol being deposited in the
veins is not due to high cholesterol but to inflammation of the veins.
That is why research has found that anti-inflammation agents such as
aspirin, and low level antibiotics reduce this problem.  The correct
answer is to remove the inflammation, not remove the stuff to try and
reduce it.  If you get rid of the inflammation and take some
serrapeptase your veins will be as clean as a new born babe in a month.

Marshall

Archives: