From: Melly Bag <tita_...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, October 14, 2010 5:54:21 PM
Subject: CS>Re: Help please

Hi Experts,

I brewed EIS today, the silver rods one inch apart.  But i think it is short
 from the bottom of the Ball quart jar.  It is color brown and cloudy again
with
plenty of silver floating on top and fuss at the bottom.  Worse still, first
time it happened to me, while rinsing and cleaning the rods, i noticed that one
had a "waist" like it was overly eroded at that part and ready to break off.
The jar got very warm and so with the rods.

What did i do wrong?

Thanks.

Melly

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com