So far I have encapsulated Vit.C as Sodium ascorbate OK.
And  L-Glutathione too.I am of the mind that whatever you want to encapsulate ,
should dissolve wholly in Distilled water ,not just float around.This is my
feeling on it,I may well be wrong.Also I would not use just any
water,ie,tap,etc as this is going to by-pass the normal gastric controls and go
directly to the cells.If there are impurities in the raw water,it  may well end
up in the cells doing who knows what kind of damage.
I  would not risk it myself.
For Serrapeptase  to be effective it may have to be some-what processed in the
digestive system to a certain degree.
I am using it now just as a regular supplement and so far am satisfied with the
results.

Harold