I became discouraged with  DW from the markets as it was not consistent.I ended
up buying a fairly expensive distiller and have not regretted it.In  8 years
it has more than paid for itself as I also use the DW for all my drinking and
cooking as our tap water is highly chlorinated.Even having filters in the
system,a primary and then a secondary,the water still does not taste good.The
DW for potable is treated with Concentrace minerals to bring it up to the
proper pH .
For EIS brewing I draw off the tap water in 1 gallon pails and let sit for
approx. 24 hrs to let the chlorine work out.

Harold