Is it necessary to let it stand in the fridge???

  _____

From: Jerzy Zieba [mailto:jerzyzi...@interia.pl]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:46 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>LET C

I have just prepared liposomal vit C using sodium ascorbate rather than
ascorbic acid plus bicarb soda. This alowed me to avoid

all the pH problems etc ... I dissolved 100g of Sodium Ascorbate in 150 ml
of warm water. Than I dissolved 150 g of lecithine powder

in approx. 450 ml water (letting it soak up over 2 hours in the fridge) .
Than mixed it and liposomized it in a US cleaner (2,5l 170 W).

Unfortunately I do not know how can I verify how much sodium ascorbate has
found its way into the liposomes.  How to chceck for

the change (if any) in the residual sodium ascorbate that did not get into
the liposomes ? Any idea ?

George