From: Gene and Joann Porter <g...@teknett.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 11:49:51 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizer

Thanks so much for your response.
We know so little about this we really appreciate the help.
What is the strength of the CS (PPM) that you put into the nebulizer cup?
How much do you use each time? (a teaspoon or ccs or what amount?)
In the case of the flu, would you use it every hour or every day?
For a cold, what would be the amount?
Thanks for your help.
Gene?Joann