I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem with DMSO my husband and I
 have.  We put a little deodorized cream we got from a prominent
integrative  medical doctor on clean skin, along with the suggested pain cream.
 We
both  got the worst case of depression we have ever had, and never used it
again.  The cream by itself didn't have any depressive effect.

Any ideas?

ALSO:  I have had excellent luck with two other techniques.   (1) Spraying
10% CS into the nose and mouth with a very fine spray from a  little spray
bottle (purchased at health food store with originally  echinacea spray in
it).  (2) In addition, when I have stubborn cough or  sinus problem, I sleep
in a closed room with the ozone machine on (gives off  just the right
amount), and always notice a very positive difference!

In a message dated 11/15/2010 9:30:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,