Dr. Jerald F. Judd, in his book "Good Teeth From Birth to Death, explains
how he regrows tooth enamel.  Available for free online...

--

*PLEASE remove ALL names and email addresses before forwarding; and send
only as BLIND CARBON COPY (Bcc).  Erasing the addresses helps prevent

Day Sutton

day.sut...@gmail.com