I¹m afraid I don¹t agree at all.  It was Mercola who first pointed me in the
right direction as far as health is concerned and it wasn¹t for any
financial gain at all as he didn¹t sell anything then.  He still recommends
other peoples products as well as his own too.  I don¹t blame him for making
a living from selling good supplements at all and the information he gives
is worth a great deal.  He has also been in trouble many times with the
establishment as well re things like his stance on vaccines etc., they have
often tried to close his site to prevent him telling people about the drug
companies.  dee