From: beitharm...@gmail.com [mailto:beitharm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Nerve Reparation

If someone were to be suffering from *shot nerves* or PTSD, how would
one go about repairing them from the deepest level to the physical?

What would be the optimal protocol with proven results? And are there
any documented cases where one was actually healed of early life trauma
- aka Completx PTSD?

Thanks - Joy

Archives: