From: Brooks Bradley [mailto:bradlebro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:21 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cardiovascular disease

Hello PT,
      The article you refer to is both interesting...and helpful.  I
am stimulated to relate a
brief synopsis of our recent experiences relating to experimental
research on the complete spectrum of cardiac
arrhythmia presentations....and their' fellow travelers".  Early on,
in our literature searches we came across the work of   George Eby
and William Halcomb.  Our early experiments yielded very promising
results...so much so---that we expanded our endeavors in this
investigation.   Without relating laborious details I summarize:  The
simple protocol involving the use of Taurine and L-Alanine yielded
very powerful positive response among volunteers presenting with both
Premature Atrial Contractions ([PAC) and Premature Ventricular
Contractions (PVC).  Using the dosage range recommended in their
research (i.e.  approximately 12 grams Taurine and 4 to 6 grams L
Alanine.....in divided (2) doses.......per day), we were successful in
mitigating against the occurence
of both of these challenges.  Some of the volunteers were beyond 82
years....and had been manifesting
pronounced "skips, pauses and rhythm excursions"......FOR
YEARS......enjoyed total corrections of ALL
VARIATIONS in normal heartbeat.  This, ALONE, was the most striking
positive effect that we have EVER
WITNESSED.....in any cardiovascular research endeavor that we have
ever undertaken.  Just, simply, amazing.
The correction rate was 90% among a population of 14 subjects and the
TOTAL positive correction percentage
(from the entire experimental group) was over 80%.   This was almost
unbelievable.....for us.   I was one of the volunteers......having
suffered from both contraction excursions....and pauses.....for over
20 years.   After about 20 days on the protocol, my pauses and
ventricular variations were reduced by 10%.   After 4
months......reduced by 80%.  It is hard to express my surprise...and
delight-------just like getting a 25% increase in cardiac output.
        I will not extend this diatribe any longer, but I strongly
suggest that interested/concerned members
conduct a Google search for Eby and Halcomb's Interenet
articles......and make a considered judgment
relating to the possible benefits of this "totally non-toxic",
vascular system support protocol.
        I must go now.    Best Regards to All for the coming year,
Brooks Bradley.

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> This article was posted on another list I am on.  I thought the
information
> fascinating and potentially of great assistance to those with
cardiovascular
> disease.  Much of it is technical but much of it is readable by people
like
> myself (non-hard science types).  I thought it might be of interest to
some
> on this list.  I'm going to try and figure out the formula.  My parents
and
> all of my grandparents had cardiovascular issues.
> PT
>

> http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/riddick/chap22.htm

Archives: