From: anugal_...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:16:21 -0500
Subject: CS>silvergen sg6 question...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, i recently got my sg6. The first two batches, were perfect. However, the
third batch i made (using the same high quality distilled water, and same ppm
setting) was different. I was in the other room when the unit shut off
(complete) it was probably 15 mins. or so that passed, before i checked the
unit and saw the batch was "ready". To my surprise, there was a "milky" looking
substance dripping from the electrode connected to the "red" lug. It was
dripping from the bottom of the electrode, and literally had a "pool" of this
substance collecting at the bottom of my mason jar!

Again, i did nothing different from the previous 2 batches. Same mason jar,
same water, same setting.

This really worries me! Can somebody please ease my mind and tell me why, and
how this possibly happened?

Thank you so much, you guys have been great!