My daughter and I just found two warts on my 5 year old grandson.  One is
between two fingers and the other between two toes, both down low near the
webbing and both on the right side.  He also says they hurt - he howls when
we touch them!  I don't know anything about warts since my kids and I never
had any, but I didn't think they were painful and I have no clue as to how
to best treat to get rid of them.

Anyone with some good 'ol home remedies I can use to help my grandson?  As
usual, your wonderful suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Ruth