From: Marshalee Hallett <utahpug...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 1:05:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>gluten/celiac intolerance

Hey, that`s cool, as I too I discovered that drinking store-bought milk makes
my
knees pop and hurt.

Because in the last few years I took CMO, and eliminated dairy, I feel
fandiddlytastic! No joint pains at all.
Not bad for nearly 59 and way too heavy...
My daughter, who is almost 35, discovered she has Celiac, (as does one of her
three children) and since she went gluten-free she has lost weight and looks
and
feels terrific. Her whole family are eating gluten-free and they are healthy
and
wonderful.
Marshalee