From: craehow...@juno.com [mailto:craehow...@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:28 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>: CM - My Use & Question

Four approximately 4 day I've been using the CM 3 times a day; but I've been
putting a heaping teaspon in yogart each time.  Is anyone else adding the CM
to food instead of placing into capsules?   Just want to make sure that this
method is good.   Since I've begun taking the CM I also noticed a mark
decrease in hunger...   which was really quite dramatic.  Even when hungry I
would reach full very quickly.  Not sure if this a side effect of the CMO.

Also I believe my back pain have subsided...  hard to tell as some times
then come and go.

Do you think I should just put the CMO in caps.

thanks

connie

 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4d9dbc144fe9d59ebdast03duc>
Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
Groupon.com
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4d9dbc144fe9d59ebdast03duc>