I have recently read where Melatonin is very beneficial in addressing the tendency to Colon cancer,et al. I have used it for many years for other important uses in the body,and brain specifically,with no side effects so far other than vivid dreams.

Harold

----- Original Message ----- From: "David AuBuchon" <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 7:20 PM
Subject: CS>silver ionotophoresis for cancer friend

My friends colon tumor has grown and can now be felt underneath the
skin.  Is silver ionotophoresis able to be used on tumors like that?
I don't really understand it.  Or is it something you need the cancer
to already be outside the skin?

If it is possible, can someone please tell me about how to get it set
up?  I am just looking into locally applied treatment options to add
to his treatment, since the tumor can now be felt near the surface.

Thanks,
~David

Archives: