From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 9:16:18 AM
Subject: Re: CS>silver ionotophoresis for cancer friend/ DMSO baking soda

In a message dated 4/21/2011 3:24:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aubuchon.da...@gmail.com writes:
Are your cancer spots internal or external?   I was diagnosed with stage 4
ovarian cancer in late Jan.  Never knew it was there--felt fine, then whack in
the head.....Had operation Feb 9 & over 99 % was removed- {Dr. said } On April
1st Had pain & went to emergency. Cat scan found blood clot in right leg & in
both lungs..also possible cancer on pelvic bone & tail bone... I am using the
DMSO/baking soda on those areas....Not sure if it is working but still will
keep
it up..4 sets of 6 days application--6 days none.  { repeat 4 times..}