Many many thanks to all who gave me advice on what to take to mitigate the
effects of the chemo. Thank you too for all the offers of prayers, I am very
grateful for these. Whatever your belief system I believe prayers can never
go wrong.

I got the Patrick Quillin book mentioned and am reading it. I'm trying to
watch my diet, though I reckon it's pretty good anyway. I'm upping my
vitamins and minerals and probiootics. I use flax seed oil and also take a
lot of the seeds themselves.

I'm afraid because of the M.E. exercise isn't an option due to horrendous
post exertional malaise nor is it possible to get out much. LDN isn't
available over here but I'm looking into Insitol.

I take it that since their main worry seems to be infection that taking
plenty of CS and gargling with it etc would be a good idea?

I'm starting 3 cycles of FEC next week, followed by 3 of Taxotere alng with
a years course of Herceptin. A month after th last Taxotere I should have
the op, then radiotherapy and continued herceptin.

thanks again
Kirsteen