The “Ticked Off” spoon shaped device is MUCH better…it removes any sized
tick whether it’s engorged or not!

  _____

From: Patricia Cloonan [mailto:pacloo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:15 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>eczema & ticks

I use the tick twister it works great...by twisting the tick they let
go...much better than pulling them off

http://www.amazon.com/Tick-Twister/dp/B00076NT64/ref=sr_1_3?s=pet-supplies
<http://www.amazon.com/Tick-Twister/dp/B00076NT64/ref=sr_1_3?s=pet-supplies&;
ie=UTF8&qid=1309748920&sr=1-3> &ie=UTF8&qid=1309748920&sr=1-3

Patty

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM, PTF <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thanks for that information.  We used to use the heat of a cigarette to get
them to back out.  Don't smoke any more so I don't know what I would use.
If you can't smother them and can't use heat, what is the best way to get
rid of a tick?  Does anyone know?

Thanks.

PT