Olushola,

Can you please explain just how this can be accomplished?

Lisa

  _____

From: olushola camara [mailto:camaramah...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Serrapeptase Dosage and My Personal Experience

You will get even better results if you take it as part of a systematic
enzyme. The effect will be synergistic.

Olushola

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just wanted to add in my recent experience.  The day I read a post on the CS
list about Serrapeptase is the day I ran out to the health food store and
bought a bottle.   I've been taking 40,000 IU twice a day now for almost two
weeks.

My personal priority has been my blood pressure.   A number of years ago my
doctor put me on 25 mg (a modest dose) of Toprol XL, a beta blocker.  It did
a good job of  bringing my blood pressure down from approx. 150/95 down to
120/70.....  Time has marched on and I continue to take the stuff as it
appears to be a lifelong habit once started.   In the last six months I have
been paying closer attention to my bp, discovering that it has gradually
continued to worsen and was around 160/95 approx. occasionally going 'much
higher.'

I was worried about it but hadn't yet gone to my doc for an increase to my
prescription.  This was my frame of mind when I started taking this
supplement.

It's been about two weeks now, and in the last few days I have seen numbers
regularly in the 140's/ 80's.  This morning I came in at 136/80.

I know this is unreliable anectdotal evidence, but it's pretty compelling to
me.  I think the Serrapeptase is doing its job for me!

I am indebted to the silver list.  Without this tip I know what direction I
would have been headed.  I think I'm now on the right path.

Yesterday, my mail order arrived, with a bottle of 90 capsules of 120,000 iu
each.   I won't be taking more than one of THESE capsules a day.

Steve