Thank you Nancy. I will pass this info on to him and he can carry on from there. He is somewhat disabled and can only use a taxi for transportation. Taxis are prohibitively expensive.

regards
hg

Tad Winiecki wrote:
h.godavari wrote:

Hi :
Who is the manufacturer of this Mukta Vati? A friend in India would like to get some and for him it would be far cheaper to contact the supplier directly rather than go through Amazon. Thanks for your help.

regards
hg
The Mukta Vati I bought from Amazon says Vitamin Depot on it, the pharmacy is Amar Pharmaceuticals. It is very overpriced but comes fast from Amazon and qualifies for super saver shipping, it is made in India. The pills were slightly crumbly whereas the ones I bought from ebay from India were better quality and had a stronger taste, they say Divya on them and are in bubble wrap individually. Now Amazon also carries one that says Baba Ramdev Divya Mukta Vati for $6.75 and $8.10 shipping. Ebay has better prices and a couple of sellers ship from the USA so the wait is not as long. I'm getting Liv 52 from one of them, at around $5 a bottle for multiple bottles including the shipping. So... a lot better than Amazon.

The Medha Vati I bought from India through ebay also say Divya Pharmacy but are in a bottle. The pill quality and strength of taste is excellent. I am so happy to have such improvement in my insomnia, and since I had a good BP reading with them I plan to keep taking them. Anyway, the ebay sellers in India I would think would also sell there? Or someone there could go through the pharmacy. If you look at them on ebay there are several sellers and various prices and shipping prices.

Nancy