I recently purchased one on ebay because it was a good price and came with 7
electrodes.  It was sold for "Professional Use" which was another reason I
purchased it.  When it arrived there was a sheet of paper enclosed that had the
warning to only use it for 10 minutes and then to let it cool completely
although the photocopied instructions that came with it said to use it for 15
minute sessions.  The seller was evolution 21 and I cannot recommend them
because of the deception.

There is a consensus among others I know who have them that those made in China
are superior to those made in the Ukraine so ask for the country of origin
before purchase if this is important to you.

If you can afford it you might want to consider a table top variety if you
email me  I will see if I can find the one that was recommended to me.  You
will then have to purchase most electrodes separately so finding out the
electrode diameter is important.

There are many electrodes on the market and they seem to come in different
sizes so not all electrodes fit all devices.

I've just started working with mine so I cannot share much about how it works.

Hope this helps.
PT