From: JuGargo <juga...@aol.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 10:55 pm
Subject: Re: CS>warts

I want to thank each and every one of you who wrote me letting me know what
worked for you in the case of these warts ... You've given me many options and
for that I am most appreciative... you are a wonderful group of very
knowledgeable individuals... I feel truly blessed ... THANK YOU .... Judy  :)