A selective ion probe meter will give accurate silver ion concentrations
from 0.1ppm to 10,000 ppm. Combined with the Malvern results and a total
solids determination using dry weight, along with sem photos after
ultracentrifuging, you will be able to calculate the absolute ratio of ions
to particulate along with a good idea of particle size distribution. There
are analytical balances that are accurate in these ranges of concentration.
This is not conjecture.