From: Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>tooth problems- can EIS help?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 4:42 AM

Dentists only suggest root canals as a last resort.  They do this when the
tooth nerve is dying.  If you ignore this, you can jeopardize your health as
the decomposing mass will leach into your body.  The dying of the nerve will
cause infection and as such will cause a lot of painful inflamation.

Sometimes, a nerve which hasn't been a problem, but has been in marginal
condition will begin to die when disturbed by dental work such as getting a
filling.

Once the nerve root begins dying, your best route is to go for a root canal.

I see you didn't mention WHY you refuse to have a root canal.  I've had a
number of them.  Not that big of a deal.     As an alternative, you could have
the tooth pulled I suppose, but that seems like a terrible waste to me.

And..... it might not need a root canal at all.   I don't know where your
filling was located, but often, a filling can cause problems and pain for a
long time if it has changed your bite slightly, and you end up with a 'high'
spot on that tooth so that every time you shut your jaws together the opposing
tooth is jarring the filled tooth.  Doesn't take too long for this to cause
excruciating pain.

A good dentist can make miniscule adjustments to the hitting surface of that
tooth and eliminate the painful condition very quickly if the problem is the
bite.

Only a dentist can examine you properly and determine what is going on.  They
still can't act until you agree, so see the dentist.

As far as EIS goes, there's really nothing it will do about such a problem.
Not until you ignore the dying nerve and it's causing inflammation and an
abcess.   Very hard for EIS to get to it.

I have had success in treating painful throbbing abscesses by using the
'Godzilla' device as described in the Yahoo Group - Microelectricity
Germkiller.     A Godzilla takes 5 minutes to make once you spend the $5-$6
needed for the materials..... sponges, some wire, and a 6V lantern style
battery.  Amazing stuff.

Steve