Brickey, would you be willing to share those frequencies that you received?
Thanks.
PT

--- On Thu, 5/3/12, brick...@aol.com <brick...@aol.com> wrote:

From: brick...@aol.com <brick...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: CS Macular Degeneration
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 5:58 PM

No. The frequency of the MOPA can be set to different frequencies to treat
problems. I choose the carcinoma frequency as the set point vice staph, strep.,
etc. which all would be a different frequency.  I felt the spot where the
lump was and there is still a flat lump about the size of a quarter, and it
is hard. Last year I was given a set of DR Rifes lab notes which list the kill
frequencies for 16 microorganisms. I have Barrets esophagus which is one step
from carcinoma. I would rather experiment with frequencies than Dr's. Running
the MOPA also could have done in my Macular Degeneration. Sometimes you can
find
used rife equipment. wwwRoyalrife.com lists used equipment.
Brickey

In a message dated 5/2/2012 8:27:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,