From: mborg...@att.net <mborg...@att.net>
Subject: Re: CS>Was: Macular Degeneration; Is: Being Courteous
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 2:47 PM

Nenah, Is the best!!!
I use another pemf device so far it has cured me of a torn rotator cuff, healed
a root canal, 3 broken bones in my hand.
  I am currently working with a 98 yr old woman who had MD, i have used the
device 5 times, she was totally blind in rt eye now she can see but with a
film, her left eye is so much better, she is now writing letters and her
penmanship is awesome.  it has cured her incontinence, pain in shoulders, and
back and her knees.  She is walking straight again without her walker.  She no
longer wears her hearing aids, this I was not targeting but it happened anyway.
There are many many more cures from myself and her but this is to give you a
few.
She is going to eye dr in 2 weeks, we will see then.
Mary