It's not that I have no answer but it's against my principles to answer
interrogations and frankly that's what your doing. Truthfully I wonder why.
You come across as so aggressive and so negative and yet, you're probably
not like that at all. You come across so much on the defensive and yet you
don't need to.

Ok my chillax comment was pretty flippant, I apologise but seriously relax,
enjoy life, go with the flow. Life's too short for animosity. Remember
there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our
philosophies, Horatio.

In peace

Kirsteen