Thanks, this may be what happened as I was taking swigs out of the bottles
morning and night.  I will watch and see if it happens again.
PT

--- On Thu, 5/17/12, Teri <t...@welshspringers.com> wrote:

From: Teri <t...@welshspringers.com>
Subject: RE: CS>odd situation
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012, 5:24 AM

I have found that if I do that
and if saliva gets in it turns pink/brown.  It is still good
though.

Teri

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:36:45 -0700

From: ptf2...@bellsouth.net

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>odd situation

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help?  About 6 weeks ago I made
some CS to take with me on a trip.  I made it with a silver puppy
and it was perfectly clear and seemed potent.  I put it in a
Rubbermaid plastic water container and carried it with me.  After
about 3 weeks on the road it turned a brownish color.  Can anyone
tell me why this happened and if it is still good to use?

Thanks. PT