From: Mark [mailto:markyd...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 9:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: <herbal_remed...@yahoogroups.com>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Bruise with hard center?

Tick bite?

Regards,

Mark

On 04 Jun 2012, at 15:02, "Lisa" <blacksa...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello All,

My daughter woke up this morning with a light purplish bruise on the lower
part of her shin bone. It's about 2-3 inches in diameter with a light yellow
center which feels like a small stone (tender to the touch). She does not
remember banging herself yesterday - but she is a very active 9 year old and
I can't rule it out. However, at the same time - I wonder if it could also
be a spider bite of some sort.

Either way - what's the best course of treatment at this time? I can make a
poultice of EIS (silver water) and then I was thinking perhaps a comfrey
poultice. Is there any way I can draw any of the toxin out if it is indeed a
spider bite?

Thanks for your help!

Lisa (in NH)