From: phoenix23002 tds.net [mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 11:57 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT - black salve

Where are you trying to apply the salve?  I reread the instructions I
received with Cansema and. it says.. " spread over the lesion in a thin
covering, almost lightly caked".. and it goes on..."It is also a good idea
to place a bandage over the area, particularly if the eschar is on a place
prone to bumping or bruising in the course of daily activity."   So..  you
should be able to place a bandage/tape around and under the salve (cuplike?)
to hold it in place.  I wouldn't make it air tight but..  just my thoughts.
Lola

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>