From: Teri [mailto:t...@welshspringers.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>MRI Question

Has anyone had an unusual experience having an MRI?  I seldom take CS
as I am very healthy and it has been over 6 months since I had any CS
at all.  Today I  had an MRI and my face was numb and I had a
terrible headache when I got out of the machine. The MRI was off my neck.

Teri

Archives:

-----
No virus found in this message.