From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
Subject: Re: CS>Oil of oregano - OT
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 6:32 PM

Re: CS>Oil of oregano - OT

Thanks to all who replied re the oil of oregano for dogs.  My poor boy is so
used to having pills and potions put down his throat that he will probably be
no problem.  Of course, he will mightily appreciate all and any extra treats as
I have found that whatever unpleasant things he has to endure, as long as I
don’t forget to treat him, then he still loves me!  Bless his furry feet, he is
a super dog. dee