From: Elbert vaughn <evaughn...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, October 18, 2012 5:59:49 AM
Subject: CS>need advice/trying to make NAC eyedrops for cataracts‏

Dear Memembers, several weeks ago, a member emailed all us, about what he found
to be effective for the treament of cataracts. He spoke of the
NAC(n-acetyl-carnosine) eyedrops(the most advertised eyedrops on the
internet(that claim to cure cataracts) the main brands that uses this
ingredient
are can-c, and brighteyes. The memember told all of us, that you could buy this
N-acetyl-carnosine, at www.purebulk.com.  He went on to say that the powder is
far more powerful that the ones that are sold at the companies that sell can-c
and brighteyes, and are far more cost effective. I got back in touch with him,
to ask what were the steps in making these eyedrops for myself(the right
quanity, and other ingredients, what would be used for the liquid. Would it be
water, distilled water, or eyedrops from over the counter(example: visine,
clear
eyes ect?).  He told me that he did not know, but his uncle use!  d can-c and
his catracts disappered in 6 months.

Silverlist memembers, if you have any suggestions on how I could make my on NAC
eyedrops, I will be forever grateful. I have cataracts caused by my diabetes. I
have no health insurance, and I have tried several alternative products, and I
have gotten advice from other members from the silverlist family.
Unfortunately,
my eyes have gotten worse, Please if you have any suggestions on how I can make
my on NAC eyedrops, again I will be eternally grateful to you. Thank you.
Elbert
Vaughn