From: Evan Jones <evanj.ba...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, October 18, 2012 7:05:12 PM
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2012 #376

Re NAC eyewash. I use NAC powder from Purebulk mixed with CS water in
my nebulizer. So far the lungs go, NAC seems to be harmless enough
stuff; if I wanted to try it in my eyes, I would make a very dilute
eyewash and give it a try. Then slowly increase the strength.

On 10/18/12, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
<silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com> wrote:

> silver-digest Digest                Volume 2012 : Issue 376
>
> Today's Topics:
>   Re: CS>Making silver colloids from s  [ "Jason R Eaton"
> <jason@eytonsearth. ]
>   RE: CS>Making silver colloids from s  [ "Bob Banever"
> <bbanever@earthlink.n ]
>   Re: CS>Making silver colloids from s  [ Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com> ]
>   Re: CS>Making silver colloids from s  [ David AuBuchon
> <aubuchon.david@gmai ]
>   Re: CS>Making silver colloids from s  [ Dorothy Fitzpatrick
> <d...@deetroy.or ]
>   CS>=?windows-1256?Q?need_advic?= =?w  [ Elbert vaughn
> <evaughn312@hotmail.c ]
>   CS>=?windows-1256?Q?Re:_CS=3Eneed_ad  [ "Jane MacRoss"
> <highfield1@internod ]

Currently in Batam
Indonesia mobile +62 811 777 994
Sent from my SamsungĀ® 4G LTE Toaster Oven

Archives: