That is neat! I guess I would have to use them in some other process
though. Some wires and gator clips type of thing?
I have a silver pulser so with other wire will have to find out what gauge
will fit into it.
More investigation on what to use and how to assemble it now to use silver
dollars.
For now though I have to run my dog to the vet. Sadly something has
happened to one of her eyes. Looked swollen and red and teary late last
night and this morning it looks milky on the surface of the eye. I had
initially given her a couple of drops of CS diluted 50% with distilled
water. It looked almost normal two hours later but this morning I had
better get a check done to see for sure what the cause is. If the remedy
prescribed is antibiotics only though I may if it is deemed a simple
abrasion/infection thing just use the CS for several days. Should I use it
full strength as some suggest or keep it watered down? I am uneasy as I am
new to this stuff and don't want to risk her vision. I absolutely don't
trust all the meds we are using for dogs or people though either so I am
really unhappy and scared for my puppy right now.
Any advice or anecdotes of treating same in your animals? Thanks for
listening! Val