Which one would you recommend?
Thanks.
PT

________________________________
From: Dr. James McCourt <dr...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, October 22, 2012 12:34:22 PM
Subject: RE: CS> Maple Leaf coins / Printer adapter ??

Get the US Navy Electrical Engineering Training disc from www.tpub.com
Cheap & good.

________________________________

From:zzekel...@aol.com [mailto:zzekel...@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:36 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

In a message dated 10/21/2012 8:22:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
highergroun...@gmail.com writes:
use 2 maple leaf coins too. Instead of batteries I use a printer adapter. It
has
12V and 30V DC outlet. I buy these adapters in the thrift stores, usually
around
2 dollars.
How do you use a printer adapter ??? I can take a 350 chevy engine apart. & fix
it but-- when it comes to electricity I'm dumb as a post....{scared of it ever
since lightening hit the straw stack beside the barn & blew it up smothering
the
cows that were hiding under the edge... I was in the barn. " Yikes"  } :-0