HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LENA!!!
PT

________________________________
From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: lyme_r...@yahoogroups.com; silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>;
lymestrateg...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, October 27, 2012 7:50:31 PM
Subject: CS>Gratitude from the 'marathon' woman

All My Dears,

I'm so touched, and heartened by your outpouring of so much information and
caring!
Shingles on top of GB is really the Worst! Today was my birthday and I've
experienced the full spectrum life can offer, from the feeling of being so
loved
and nurtured, to the feeling that a rat was gnawing on the flesh of my back (it
was either tap my writing muse to figure out a true description if the feeling
in the middle of the night, or go quite mad). If this doesn't make me a
philosopher, nothing will! =)

I've cut and pasted every post you all have sent, and printed it all out so I
can read it at leisure lying down (sitting is pretty awful at the moment). We
rounded up a large percentage of the wonderful things mentioned and are
battening down the hatches now, anticipating hurricane Sandy. We may lose power
and WiFi and hope this storm will spare the many folk in its path from true
harm.

I hope in a couple days I'll feel well enough to thank each person more
personally, as you have made such a difference in this day and in my heart.

Love, and be well, my friends,
Léna