From: Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 2, 2012 9:00:30 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail Fungus/Melly

Cracked & brittle nails do you  think this is always a fungal problem? I just
thought it was hereditary? My  toe nails are totally crippled & awful- only
moons anywhere on hands or feet  are on the thumbs, which are very vertically
ridged so much so they often split  - again I assumed with was hereditary?
Biotin hasn't really helped yet.  Any suggestions?  (homeopathy hasn't helped
either with Causticum  & Graphites)

I was hoping that diatomaceous earth  might help but I so rarely have cold
drinks I haven't really started taking it  yet.

Jane
From: Melly Bag